Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Lucky

I am in the midst of one of the greatest streaks of luck in my life. I haven’t needed to get cash out of an ATM in two and a half months and counting and I have gotten all the money more or less out of luck. Starting in mid-December when some british guy came to our table to retrieve his wallet and dropped down a Benjamin. That pretty much paid for my night. Then a week or two later I won 220 dollars when I won my fantasy football league <--that wasn’t complete luck I made some good moves throughout the season. That cash lasted me through the NYC trip… then a week or so later I won 100 dollars in the bi-weekly poker tournament. Again this wasn’t all luck I played a pretty good game. Then just today I won another 100 dollars. But this time it WAS all luck. Next is PowerBall.


update:8:46 2/16/06
I forgot to mention how I was able to change waiting rooms to get red sox tickets. And I just got this email:

Dear Daniel,
Great News! You've been selected for the opportunity to
purchase tickets for a Red Sox home game versus the New
York Yankees in our second chance purchase opportunity.
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS EMAIL! YOUR LOGIN
INSTRUCTIONS, USERNAME, AND PASSWORD ARE INCLUDED
BELOW.


Comments: Post a Comment





posted by <$BlogItemAuthorNickname$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$> <$BlogItemControl$>

NAME : Dan
CITY Portland
This is my attempt at using some html. In the process of experimenting a bit I lost my archive. I am smart so I will figure out where it went.