BIlling Season
I have been pretty busy the past few weeks so i haven't written anything. Billing season is pretty much winding down so no more 17 hour work days...though I don't think I will work one of those anymore no matter what type of emergency the town is in. One thing that was validated this year was my idea for going around Mass and doing their billing for them for a few thousand dollars. One of the towns offered "a lot more than 300 dollars" for my cell phone number for the weekend. However if i had to stay at a town from 8am-1am with only one meal I don't think I would be able to handle that at another town the next day...no matter how much money was offered. I'm off to get my haircut because I have to go to church Christmas eve, hats arent allowed in church and without a hat my hair is a 2³ ft afro and i dont have a pick....plus its been itching me lately...i think i might have something living in it.
I thought this story was kind of funny....