Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I never do these personality quizes but a blog that I read said that it was dead on for everyone and all you put in is your birthday. For me its pretty stupid obviously no one is going to deny being good at everything so i would say its dead on but im sure everyone else would say the same about themselves. - my favorite color is green..so it kind of got that right.

Your Birthdate: May 26

You lucked out the the skills to succeed in almost any arena.
Put you in almost any business or classroom, and you'll rise to the top.
You're driven and intense, but you also know when to kick back and cooperate.
Your ability to adapt to almost any situation is part of what's going to make you a success.

Your strength: Your attention to detail

Your weakness: You can be a little too proud of your successes

Your power color: Turquoise

Your power symbol: Arrow pointing up

Your power month: August
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

Comments:
You are pretty intense Dan.
 
I'm dynamic, funny, and clever. And I get by on my charm.

I'm super!!

Matt
 
ha i am intense when im danimal i suppose...otherwise im pretty laid back..i want to see a prediction that says "you just plain suck".
 
Shit, the world hates me.

"Your weakness: You just plain suck"












Nah, this is what it really says

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet.
You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.
Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.
You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.

Your strength: Your supreme genius

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity

Your power color: Gold

Your power symbol: Star

Your power month: January
 
Post a Comment





posted by <$BlogItemAuthorNickname$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$> <$BlogItemControl$>

NAME : Dan
CITY Portland
This is my attempt at using some html. In the process of experimenting a bit I lost my archive. I am smart so I will figure out where it went.