Sunday, November 20, 2005

iPod for sale:

I am thinking of picking up the new video iPod and selling my current iPod if anyone is interested it will come with: 1298 songs equaling almost 4 days of music...and the clincher...it comes with 612 photos of me or things i did: $200

Comments:
Sold.. hehe jk :) I think Ill just get the shuffle instead..
 
if i were you i would get an ipod nano its 100 dollars more for 4 times the memory and its looks cool...Red Sox most likely got Beckett :)
 
I hate the Red Sox. And the Bears are not going to the Super Bowl.
 
................ _
................| |
................| |
................| |
..............._| |_
............._| | | |_
............| | | | | \
............| | | | |\ \
............| | | | || |
............| ~ ~ ~ ~ /
............ \......./
 
I will take back that last gesture if you are interested in the iPod...i doubt the bears will make the playoffs but i dont give up hope.
 
i mean the superbowl i think its a safe bet they will make the playoffs not the superbowl...
 
Post a Comment





posted by <$BlogItemAuthorNickname$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$> <$BlogItemControl$>

NAME : Dan
CITY Portland
This is my attempt at using some html. In the process of experimenting a bit I lost my archive. I am smart so I will figure out where it went.