More Pictures
So I finally have some pictures from the 2002 Springfest almost four years later. Since I think most people were busy dodging beer bottles and riot police my friends only took a handfull of pictures and I have wanted copies for years. The story of springfest is UND has a huge party in University park and almost the whole university goes so probably less than 14,000 people attend. Usually Seniors bring their crappy furniture and leave it in the park but in 2002 people decided to burn it all so there were 3 seperate huge fires. When the firemen tried to put it out then bottles were thrown and pretty much it turned into a riot and the riot police showed up. I am showing the pictures in chronological order...the first picture was taken around 8-10 in the morning and the last one was before the firemen came around 4-5 pm.





