Monday, January 02, 2006

Restaurant Reviews

Since it sounds like the general consensus is that I don't blog enough I figured I would write a couple while I have the time off. I think i will review the three restaurants I went to this week. The first is Tandoor which is an Indian restaurant on exchange. It was average to slightly above average pricing and the service was a little below average. The lamb dish I ordered was very good as was the garlic naan so the food was above average. The next restaurant was Benkay. It has some of the highest priced sushi in Portland but it is excellent and the service is good. But I would say it is worse than King of the Roll. The last place I went to was Tu Casa which is a Salvedorian restaurant. It was has awesome price (pretty much everything was below 7 dollars), the portions were huge and the food was awesome. I had the burrito and it was the best burrito I have had in Portland. So in summation I would say our Mexican friends in El Salvador really know how to make good food.

Real Portland Restaurant Reviews

Comments:
For those who didn't catch it...when I said "our Mexican friends in El Salvador" is a reference to Arrested Development when GOB says "our Mexican friends in Columbia"...I'm not really that dumb.
 
Post a Comment





posted by <$BlogItemAuthorNickname$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$> <$BlogItemControl$>

NAME : Dan
CITY Portland
This is my attempt at using some html. In the process of experimenting a bit I lost my archive. I am smart so I will figure out where it went.