Sunday, November 13, 2005

So on friday I went to the New England Auto Show it was pretty fun and it was good to get out of portland for a day. But I thought I would post some pictures.

There was a course in the jeep area where you could ride in a jeep over some rediculous terrain...

Duck I'm not sure what you think about Lancer Evos but this one was pretty sweet...


New BMW M5 & Mercedes CLS AMG

Comments:
Only in a jeep could you do that ;) hehe
 
ha...I shouldve asked if I could bring the Mini-van on the course to show up the jeeps
 
Did you wear your "Mini-van, Mega-fun" shirt to the show?
 
I didnt really think of it actually...i shouldve wore it and pretended to get excited by the mini-vans at the show
 
I do like the Evos. Is that an Evo 8 MR or are they showing the Evo 9 now? If I had the cash though, I'd be all about the CLS 55 AMG.

Now this mini-van, mega-fun shirt. Where may I purchase such a novelty. I know several people who would love to recieve such a shirt for christmas.
 
Ah, it's an 8 MR. I didn't know you could expand the picture.
 
Hey Duck...here is where you can get the awesome mini-van mega-fun tshirt...they come pretty small i got a medium and the shirt is pretty much plastered to my bulging muscles.

http://www.vintagevantage.com/products_new.php?productcat_id=2&product_id=788&color_id=1
 
Post a Comment





posted by <$BlogItemAuthorNickname$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$> <$BlogItemControl$>

NAME : Dan
CITY Portland
This is my attempt at using some html. In the process of experimenting a bit I lost my archive. I am smart so I will figure out where it went.