Tuesday, October 25, 2005

There is a halloween contest at munis that has a cash prize of something like 200 dollars. I think my costume could be the best costume around...I want to go as "Invisible Dan"... what I will do is just not come in to work that day...that way I can sit around at home, not use up a sick or vacation day and I have a chance at winning 200 dollars.

Comments:
DANIMAL!!! I'm so excited davis gave me your blog address. I think you should totally "go to work" as Invisible Dan. Best idea EVER.

I do have a piece of advice for you on your blog however. Turn on word verification for comment posting. It looks like you're getting a lot of spam comments. Those are usually posted automatically by spammers and the word verification blocks stuff like that. I haven't had a spam comment once since I turned that on.

So anyway, cool blog I shall visit it often. Come visit mine as well once in a while. http://nismoduck.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks Duck i will definately turn that off it does get annoying after awhile..I got your blog address from Jim so I've been checking up on it...some good stuff on it.
 
Post a Comment





posted by <$BlogItemAuthorNickname$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$> <$BlogItemControl$>

NAME : Dan
CITY Portland
This is my attempt at using some html. In the process of experimenting a bit I lost my archive. I am smart so I will figure out where it went.